Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Extubation

Ari was extubated yesterday.  We got to hold her yesterday and today.  I love my Ari!




As you can see she doesn't have any tubes in her mouth.  She has no suction for her secretions.  She's learning to cough them up.  She gets quite upset when there's buildup.  The nurses do suction her to help her out every now and again.

Poor Matt has been fighting a sinus infection for a few weeks.  He lost his voice today and is silent for this post.  Poor guy can't talk.

Surgery starts tomorrow at 7:45 Eastern Standard Time tomorrow morning.  Hope you can be with us.  Thanks everyone for your support!

Nina

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a little sweetheart and trooper she is! Please keep us posted on how the surgery is going. Love you guys!

Amber Lendin said...

I love you guys so much. I tear up w/ each picture of Ari in this state. I can't wait until she can be home w/ her family. Thanks for the daily posts. We all appreciate it. -Amber