The cards and postcards are coming in and they're amazing. I have to admit I'm probably enjoying them more than Ari at this point. Although, she was fascinated with Great Aunt Laurie's pop-up card. I enjoyed reading them all to her and we had much to talk about. These will be great for her to keep and read when she gets older. Very precious.
Ari's infection is under control. Thank goodness! Now we just need her electrolytes under control. Once those are normal, they'll take her in for the procedure. They'll cut a section of her esophagus and re-connect the ends, again. They will have her on paralytics for anywhere between a week or two and then will check to see if she has any leaks. That's the plan for now.
 |
| I miss you Daddy and Ella. |
 |
| Thanks, Aunt Laurie. I love my sock monkey. |
4 comments:
Sock monkey's always make people happy, good job Aunt Laurie. Ella has one from Auntie Bre, and so should Ari.
Ari is a fighter, and I hope this is the last connection everyone is praying for. Stay strong Nina, you're a Steadman now, love you sis ;-)
Ari just made my day a whole lot brighter seeing her with her little pink sock monkey! It makes me feel like even though I cannot be there with her, a little something of me is there because of the monkey! I am glad she enjoyed her card also! Wonderful news on no infection and now we will pray for those electrolytes to go down! Love you Nina and Ariana!
Thanks so much much for the pictures Nina. Love to see that little girl!
Post a Comment