Tuesday, May 15, 2012

15 Hours and Counting

They took Ariana to the OR this morning at 7:30am.  It is now 10:30 pm EST.  If I did my math right, she's been in for 15 hours.  Her vitals are good and we'll hear more when they're done operating on her.

1 comment:

Careina said...

I stayed up last night to read your blog. I started in the beginning and followed it through to last night. I'm aching to know how Ari is doing, but I understand things on your end as well - that you have much more important things than updating the blog. We were at Seattle Children's with our daughter last year as they treated her EA and other issues. I just want you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers. I remember struggling to wait for when they'd finally take the breathing tube out, only to have her struggle, have them put it back in and then be afraid when they needed to remove it the next time...the steps forward and steps back...waiting to post things until we were on a low because I hated to post something good only to have something difficult happen in the next few hours. Our other daughter was 4 at the time so we know some of the ache that comes with wanting time with both girls, but having to wait for the opportunity. I have to say - you guys are amazing...for so many reasons. Take care and know we're thinking of you.