The operation ended at midnight and she was promptly returned to her room. The surgery, although long, went well. The surgeons believe it to be a success. Ariana is paralyzed and sedated and will continue to be so for the next five days. After five days, they will lift the paralytics and then start weaning the drugs. The next step will be to take the breathing tube out and work on getting her to the point of discharge.
Nina
4 comments:
Can't wait for these 5 days to be over. I love the thought of "discharging" her. Get that baby back to Portland w/ her dad and big sister!!! She's capabale of anything now!! Love you
Thank goodness! We've been praying for you guys!
I'm gonna focus on the very last words..."point of discharge." It should be "POINT OF DISCHARGE!!!" I'm so happy to even be reading that as part of an update. Our prayers will not end. Way to go Ari...keep healing and getting stronger!
Discharge - who knew a word could sound so amazingly wonderful!!! Wishing ou all the very best, Carol
Post a Comment