Yea! Finally able to watch the video!! It's so great to see her moving those long legs and I think she seems to enjoy her tamborine! Thank you Nina for providing us these little videos, we want more of this little shining star!
She is ready for her own little band. She really is moving those long, long legs of hers. How wonderful to see the look on her face. Watch out world. I am ready to move. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. What a doll.
I was anonymous. I don't know why my name didn't pop up unless I forgot to put it in. Which could be very possible since I am getting older by the minute. Nina, I hope you are having a great week and here is hoping the two of you are home in Portland very soon. Hugs, to you both.
6 comments:
Thank you so movies of Ari! She'll be moving around so soon!
Yea! Finally able to watch the video!! It's so great to see her moving those long legs and I think she seems to enjoy her tamborine! Thank you Nina for providing us these little videos, we want more of this little shining star!
She is ready for her own little band. She really is moving those long, long legs of hers. How wonderful to see the look on her face. Watch out world. I am ready to move. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. What a doll.
She is so beautiful! We can't wait to see her.
I was anonymous. I don't know why my name didn't pop up unless I forgot to put it in. Which could be very possible since I am getting older by the minute. Nina, I hope you are having a great week and here is hoping the two of you are home in Portland very soon. Hugs, to you both.
Update...update...please!
Post a Comment