Sunday’s not quite the same here, no waking up to Nina making multi grain waffles and French Press Stumptown coffee. Nina took Ella on the early shift and made some egg sandwiches. I was able to sleep while they ate; Afterwards, I took Ella for her second breakfast and let Nina get some much-needed sleep.
Matt and Ella met Nina at the CHB to let Ella say hi to her sister. I’m still fighting a cold, so not allowed into the NICU till I get better.
It was Trivia Night at the house, a very entertaining host with a huge cache of bootleg CDs that were given as prizes. You name it and he had it, even stuff that came out last week.
Until next time….
2 comments:
A, how long are you going to be there, B, what is the address and C, are there any pdx beers you're missing right about now? Email me...
--Matt Williams
A. At least 3 months, probably more B. See today's post. C. Yes, Ninkasi the most. Not really any beer drinking opportunities until I get a chance to do some brewery tours
Post a Comment