Friday, February 10, 2012

Spa Day

Ariana did well today.  She rested well and also had a few quiet awake periods.  Early in the day, I gave her a sponge bath and a massage.  I also trimmed her nails and did a Reiki session with her.   She was quite relaxed when I was done and she fell asleep as I read to her.  We are reading the Chronicles of Narnia.  Finished the second book today and started on the third, The Horse and His Boy.  


The chest tubes are doing a better job of draining.  Docs are keeping an eye on her and hoping the infection will be minimized and hoping they'll be able to do surgery next week.


She loves the mobile

Fresh and clean
Nina

4 comments:

Mom said...

Nina, thanks so much for the news and the adorable pictures. She is so cute! Red hair and big blue eyes! Can't wait to hold and love on her!

Angela said...

Nina, I just wish I could give you a big hug. You are an amazing mom. I hope you realize that. I know in my heart that Ari does.

Nina said...

Virtual hug accepted. :-)

Mattina said...

It's so nice to see my little baby!! She looks bigger