Monday, June 25, 2012

"Movin', movin', movin',"

I did it.  I've moved out of the hospitality house.  I'm now living full time in the hospital with Ariana.  However, that's not going to last long.  I am once again making a trip to Oregon.  I miss Matt and Ella and I must see them.  Please use the following address from this point forward:

Ariana Steadman
Boston Children's Hospital - 7 South
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115

Ari is doing well.  She is totally and completely absorbed by her balloons and absolutely loves them.  She has also been meeting and getting to know family through Skype and FaceTime.  She adores Ella and loves Matt.  She loves her time with grandma and grandpa Steadman and Auntie Am.  But, her favorites are great grandpa (papa) and great grandma (GG) Steadman and Aunt Laurie.  


In my pretty summer dress

I LOVE my balloon


Fascinating

It's so pretty



I can't take my eyes off it

Nina

1 comment:

Ang said...

I love the pictures! What a little sweetheart. I am so glad you are getting to go home for a visit, and am praying for the day when Ari can join you on that adventure! Take care. Thinking about and praying for your entire family.