Friday, December 16, 2011

Leave a Comment

Apologies to all who have tried to leave a comment and were not able to.  We have changed the settings and comments are open to anyone.

To leave a comment, click on the  yellow "Comment " at the bottom of the post.  You'll get a pop-up window that looks like this:



After typing up the comment, select “Name/URL”.  Type in your name but the URL is optional so no need to fill that out unless you want to leave your email address or website. Click "Publish Your Comment" and that should do it!  Please email us if you have any questions at mattandninasteadman@gmail.com.  

Thanks and Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Carol Y. said...

ey Nina - thanks for sharing so much positive news! It sounds like your babe is really working hard to heal :0 Yippee!!!
I'm not reading much...my ipad has ruined me, I just watch movies and British TV.
Cheers! Our prayers are with you.
Carol

Mattina said...

British TV... It's been awhile since I've watched any British shows. You'll have to share some of your favs.
Merry Christmas!!